Ali Zafar working on new album
Mumbai: Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar has been staying up late to work on his new music album.
"For those who wonder what I do up so late, am working on my new album. Most ideal time for creativity, when the world goes to sleep," tweeted Ali.
His first album was ‘Huqa Pani’, and the song ‘Channo’ from it went on to become a hit.
Ali made his acting debut in Bollywood with ‘Tere Bin Laden’, and thereafter, he has featured in movies like ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ followed by ‘London, Paris, New York’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Tumhari Sulu' will show her naughty side!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Padman' to show Radhika Apte in a nagging wife's role?
- I have over-sensitivity issues, besides family only Karan Johar can understand me: Shah Rukh Khan
- Shahid Kapoor's LATEST PIC will surely leave you gasping for air!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'