Ali Zafar working on new album
Mumbai: Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar has been staying up late to work on his new music album.
"For those who wonder what I do up so late, am working on my new album. Most ideal time for creativity, when the world goes to sleep," tweeted Ali.
His first album was ‘Huqa Pani’, and the song ‘Channo’ from it went on to become a hit.
Ali made his acting debut in Bollywood with ‘Tere Bin Laden’, and thereafter, he has featured in movies like ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ followed by ‘London, Paris, New York’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'