Amitabh Bachchan hooked to `Radha` song
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan is hooked on to the "Radha" song from Karan Johar`s `Student of the Year` (SOTY).
The megastar went out for dinner with family, but was caught in traffic, Wednesday due to Durga idol immersion. And the actor had the Radha song played on repeat mode in his car.
"`Radha` from SOTY keeps us company and on repeat... the mood is happy and charged with rhythm," Big B wrote on his blog.
The traffic was such that a police car came to whisk Amitabh out of the jam.
"Returning back home causes happy problems ...traffic is jammed and there is recognition and mobbing... it gets impossible to move… the police squad car moves in and with great difficulty extricates us to pilot us home," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar