Amitabh Bachchan hooked to `Radha` song
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan is hooked on to the "Radha" song from Karan Johar`s `Student of the Year` (SOTY).
The megastar went out for dinner with family, but was caught in traffic, Wednesday due to Durga idol immersion. And the actor had the Radha song played on repeat mode in his car.
"`Radha` from SOTY keeps us company and on repeat... the mood is happy and charged with rhythm," Big B wrote on his blog.
The traffic was such that a police car came to whisk Amitabh out of the jam.
"Returning back home causes happy problems ...traffic is jammed and there is recognition and mobbing... it gets impossible to move… the police squad car moves in and with great difficulty extricates us to pilot us home," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here