Amitabh Bachchan to sing for new film
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all set to lend his voice again for R Balki`s upcoming venture `Shamitabh` after `Cheeni Kum` and `Paa`.
The 71-year-old actor took to Twitter to inform about the same. "Balki and `Shamitabh` meet... Got to sing another song ..Aarrrgghh !! I am hopeless at this... But guess will have to do it!!," Bachchan tweeted.
Bachchan sang `Baatein Hawaa Hai` in `Cheeni Kum` and `Mere Paa` in `Paa`. The name of the song in `Shamitabh` is not revealed yet.
`Shamitabh` also stars Tamil superstar Dhanush and Kamal Hasaan`s younger daughter Akshara.
In the past, Bachchan had crooned for `Silsila` (Rang Barse) , `Baghban` (Main Yahan Tu Wahan), `Laawaris` (Mere Angne Main), `Bol Bachchan`, `Kahaani` (Ekla Chalo Re) among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'