An electro-classical rock song for `Freedom`
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri has shot an electro-classical rock song, a heady mix of classical tunes with rock sounds, for his film ‘Freedom’.
"We have recently shot for a song. It is an electro-classical rock song composed by Rahul Sharma," Agnihotri told reporters.
"The song is choreographed by Salman Yusuff Khan. This song will be played throughout the film, and it is very different. Classical rock has come up very well," he added.
Agnihotri says it has become tough to shoot outdoors with Salman ever since Remo D`Souza`s ‘ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance’ has hit the screens. Salman was a part of the film too.
"So far it was going good, but soon after the release of `ABCD`, it has become impossible to shoot with Salman on outdoor locations. Huge crowds gather to see him. He is the new shining star of our industry," said Agnihotri.
Through ‘Freedom’, the director wants to show a new side of Delhi.
"We have shot major portions in Delhi. I have shot the film in R.K.Puram, which is the largest government colony. I have shot in many other locations of Delhi, which have not been explored before. The world will see the other side of Delhi in `Freedom`," he added.
The film`s team will later travel to Rajasthan for the last schedule, and towards the end of the month, the film is likely to go into the post-production phase.
"Freedom" is a socio-political saga, set between the 1970s to 2000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!