Anup Jalota enjoys western music
Mumbai: Bhajan singer Anup Jalota says he enjoys listening to western music and feels every genre of music being composed today is beautiful.
"Today western music is more popular and this is good. I myself listen to Western music. But we should take care of what kind of music should be played at what time. All sorts of music which are being composed today are good and beautiful," Jalota said on the sidelines of an event here.
He was present at the launch of the spiritual album ‘Parampara’, composed by Vivek Prakash. The uniqueness of the album lies in the fact that all the numbers are sung by children, and Jalota is all for such initiatives.
"Such albums should be released more these days as we have to take today`s generation towards a beautiful tradition. This album will surely help in establishing a good tradition as children are conveying to other kids that such songs should be heard and sung," he said.
Jalota has been conferred with the Padma Shri for his contribution in the field of Indian classical music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims