AR Rahman unveils new album `Infinite Love`
Mumbai: After a gap of fifteen years, Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman today unveiled his solo single `Infinite Love` here.
The 45-year-old `Jai Ho` hitmaker, whose last non-film work was his patriotic album `Vande Mataram` in 1997, has collaborated with Reliance Industries for his new single.
The launch event also witnessed Billionaire Indian industrialist Mukesh Ambani`s wife Nita.
"Infinite Love has been evolved keeping a global audience in mind. I always wanted to know the perspectives which drive the way people live their life. I recollect a story about an elephant that wanders into a village of the blind...
"I am like the blind person. I want to see the entire picture with all of you, and no better way to do it than involving everyone in giving it shape. I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani for their untiring support towards the project," said Rahman in a statement.
So far, Rahman has been busy contributing background scores for the various big blockbusters, including Oscar winning film "Slumdog Millionaire", "Rockstar" and the recent being "Jab Tak Hai Jaan".
During the making of the single, he had personally interacted with his fan base and tapped into their perspectives on various topics.
"We are delighted to be partnering with Rahman to spread this message of Infinite Love. Rahman captures the spirit of a borderless world, united for a larger cause of bringing the world together...," said Nita.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how