AR Rahman unveils single after 15 years
New Delhi: Music maestro AR Rahman has unveiled his first solo single in over 15 years, in association with Reliance Foundation, to exemplify how love can dissolve boundaries and bring people together.
The 45-year-old singer-composer has joined hands with Nita Ambani, chairperson of the foundation, to promote his message of love and global brotherhood.
During the making of the single, titled `Infinite Love`, Rahman personally interacted with his fans and tapped into their perspectives on topics such as creating a borderless world, understanding of karma and the importance of being human.
The Oscar-winner`s global appeal attracted responses from far and wide including countries like Brazil, Australia, and the United States.
"Infinite Love has been evolved keeping a global audience in mind. I always wanted to know the perspectives which drive the way people live their life. I recollect a story about an elephant that wanders into a village of the blind. Each person touches a different part of the elephant, the trunk, the tail, the tusk, and each one thinks this is what the elephant is.
"I am like the blind person. I want to see the entire picture with all of you, and no better way to do it than involving everyone in giving it shape. I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to Mr Mukesh Ambani and Mrs Nita Ambani for their untiring support towards the project," Rahman said in a statement.
"We are delighted to be partnering with Rahman to spread this message of Infinite Love. Rahman captures the spirit of a borderless world, united for a larger cause of bringing the world together," said Nita Ambani, Chairperson, Reliance Foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra injured on the sets of ‘Quantico’, says she will be ‘ok’
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'