AR Rahman’s `Infinite Love` was conceived 2 years ago
Dubai: AR Rahman has revealed that his new solo single ‘Infinite Love’, which he released last week, was conceived two years back.
The award-winning musician-composer, who calls his latest album “message of peace and hope amidst a time of dark omens of destruction”, said that it is about love and peace, which is a very relevant issue to talk about.
The Oscar-winner said that there are many things going on right now which need to be changed and that was the main concept of the song, the Gulf News reported.
The legendery composer, whose son Ameen is making his acting debut in ‘Infinite Love’, asserted that he wanted to make his latest release kid-friendly.
He added that he was focused on triggering some kind of inspiration for kids, to inspire them to be leaders and to remind them that we have such a great culture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now