AR Rahman’s `Infinite Love` was conceived 2 years ago
Dubai: AR Rahman has revealed that his new solo single ‘Infinite Love’, which he released last week, was conceived two years back.
The award-winning musician-composer, who calls his latest album “message of peace and hope amidst a time of dark omens of destruction”, said that it is about love and peace, which is a very relevant issue to talk about.
The Oscar-winner said that there are many things going on right now which need to be changed and that was the main concept of the song, the Gulf News reported.
The legendery composer, whose son Ameen is making his acting debut in ‘Infinite Love’, asserted that he wanted to make his latest release kid-friendly.
He added that he was focused on triggering some kind of inspiration for kids, to inspire them to be leaders and to remind them that we have such a great culture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!