AR Rahman’s `Infinite Love` was conceived 2 years ago
Dubai: AR Rahman has revealed that his new solo single ‘Infinite Love’, which he released last week, was conceived two years back.
The award-winning musician-composer, who calls his latest album “message of peace and hope amidst a time of dark omens of destruction”, said that it is about love and peace, which is a very relevant issue to talk about.
The Oscar-winner said that there are many things going on right now which need to be changed and that was the main concept of the song, the Gulf News reported.
The legendery composer, whose son Ameen is making his acting debut in ‘Infinite Love’, asserted that he wanted to make his latest release kid-friendly.
He added that he was focused on triggering some kind of inspiration for kids, to inspire them to be leaders and to remind them that we have such a great culture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!