Asha Bhosle launches `Mai` song at Lalbaugcha Raja
Mumbai: Legendary singer Asha Bhosle, who is making her acting debut in Hindi cinema with `Mai`, today launched a song from the film at the famous `Lalbaugcha Raja` Ganesh mandal.
After crooning for many heroines, Asha has gone all out to do a rain dance sequence for her upcoming film `Mai`.
The song titled `Dhakku Makum` will see Bhosle, 79, shaking a leg to her granddaughter Zanai`s voice.
The song was launched by Bhosle at Lalbaugcha Raja here this afternoon on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
Dressed in a blue sari, the veteran singer placed a CD before Lord Ganesh and took his blessings.
The song is choreographed by Lollypop of `Aati Kya Khandala` fame and composed by Nithin R Shankar.
The Hindi film, directed by debutante Mahesh Kodiyal, tells the story of a woman who is abandoned by her only son and then she goes to live with her daughter and son-in-law.
The movie also stars Padmini Kolhapure, Ram Kapoor, Navin Kaushik and Shivani Joshi.
Produced by Subhash Dawar and Nitin Shankar, the film is slated to release on November 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'