Asha Bhosle launches `Mai` song at Lalbaugcha Raja
Mumbai: Legendary singer Asha Bhosle, who is making her acting debut in Hindi cinema with `Mai`, today launched a song from the film at the famous `Lalbaugcha Raja` Ganesh mandal.
After crooning for many heroines, Asha has gone all out to do a rain dance sequence for her upcoming film `Mai`.
The song titled `Dhakku Makum` will see Bhosle, 79, shaking a leg to her granddaughter Zanai`s voice.
The song was launched by Bhosle at Lalbaugcha Raja here this afternoon on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
Dressed in a blue sari, the veteran singer placed a CD before Lord Ganesh and took his blessings.
The song is choreographed by Lollypop of `Aati Kya Khandala` fame and composed by Nithin R Shankar.
The Hindi film, directed by debutante Mahesh Kodiyal, tells the story of a woman who is abandoned by her only son and then she goes to live with her daughter and son-in-law.
The movie also stars Padmini Kolhapure, Ram Kapoor, Navin Kaushik and Shivani Joshi.
Produced by Subhash Dawar and Nitin Shankar, the film is slated to release on November 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera booked in assault case
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators