Asha Bhosle launches `Mai` song at Lalbaugcha Raja
Mumbai: Legendary singer Asha Bhosle, who is making her acting debut in Hindi cinema with `Mai`, today launched a song from the film at the famous `Lalbaugcha Raja` Ganesh mandal.
After crooning for many heroines, Asha has gone all out to do a rain dance sequence for her upcoming film `Mai`.
The song titled `Dhakku Makum` will see Bhosle, 79, shaking a leg to her granddaughter Zanai`s voice.
The song was launched by Bhosle at Lalbaugcha Raja here this afternoon on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
Dressed in a blue sari, the veteran singer placed a CD before Lord Ganesh and took his blessings.
The song is choreographed by Lollypop of `Aati Kya Khandala` fame and composed by Nithin R Shankar.
The Hindi film, directed by debutante Mahesh Kodiyal, tells the story of a woman who is abandoned by her only son and then she goes to live with her daughter and son-in-law.
The movie also stars Padmini Kolhapure, Ram Kapoor, Navin Kaushik and Shivani Joshi.
Produced by Subhash Dawar and Nitin Shankar, the film is slated to release on November 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside