Asha Bhosle`s never heard before dance number released
New Delhi: She has crooned over 12,000 songs in 18 languages but aficionados of legendary singer Asha Bhosle can rejoice as one of her never released dance numbers from a shelved 1970s movie has been released online.
Called "Aaj ki shaam pahloo mein tu", the seductive dance number was written by Naqsh Lyallpuri and recorded in the 1970s for a shelved film that was then tentatively titled "Rehnuma".
Composed by late Madan Mohan, the song has an alterante tune for the antara and is available on the composer`s website www.madanmohan.in.
Four never before heard Asha Bhosle-Madan Mohan songs were also released last year in the album "Tere Bagair".
The two have given many a hit songs like "Jhumka gira re", "Sabah se yeh kahdo", "Zameen se humen aasman par", etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!