Asha Bhosle`s never heard before dance number released
New Delhi: She has crooned over 12,000 songs in 18 languages but aficionados of legendary singer Asha Bhosle can rejoice as one of her never released dance numbers from a shelved 1970s movie has been released online.
Called "Aaj ki shaam pahloo mein tu", the seductive dance number was written by Naqsh Lyallpuri and recorded in the 1970s for a shelved film that was then tentatively titled "Rehnuma".
Composed by late Madan Mohan, the song has an alterante tune for the antara and is available on the composer`s website www.madanmohan.in.
Four never before heard Asha Bhosle-Madan Mohan songs were also released last year in the album "Tere Bagair".
The two have given many a hit songs like "Jhumka gira re", "Sabah se yeh kahdo", "Zameen se humen aasman par", etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Exotic' gets 80 mn views!
- Ali Zafar to do item song in 'Tere Bin Laden: Dead or Alive'