Ayushmann Khurrana to sing a song in YRF`s next
Mumbai: Ayushmann Khurrana, who has sung popular numbers like "Paani da rang" and "Saddi galli aaja" in his films, says he will be crooning one number in a new movie produced by Yash Raj Films (YRF).
He sang one song in his debut film ‘Vicky Donor’, and in his second film ‘Nautanki Saala’, the actor-singer sang two numbers - "Saadi galli" and "Tu hi tu".
He is gearing up for the new song in the YRF romantic comedy, which also features Sonam Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor, and is directed by Nupur Asthana.
"My next film with YRF, as you all know, it’s on recession. The film stars Sonam Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor. As of now, I am singing one song in this film," the 28-year-old said here Friday.
A cool and casual dresser himself, Ayushmann also shared his views on how cinema and fashion have gone hand in hand over the years.
"With our cinema, fashion has also undergone change - whether it is Amitabh Bachchan`s bell-bottoms or Jeetendra`s skinny pants," Ayushmann said.
"We have watched the fashion changing, and I think cinema will always promote fashion," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now