Ayushmann Khurrana to sing a song in YRF`s next
Mumbai: Ayushmann Khurrana, who has sung popular numbers like "Paani da rang" and "Saddi galli aaja" in his films, says he will be crooning one number in a new movie produced by Yash Raj Films (YRF).
He sang one song in his debut film ‘Vicky Donor’, and in his second film ‘Nautanki Saala’, the actor-singer sang two numbers - "Saadi galli" and "Tu hi tu".
He is gearing up for the new song in the YRF romantic comedy, which also features Sonam Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor, and is directed by Nupur Asthana.
"My next film with YRF, as you all know, it’s on recession. The film stars Sonam Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor. As of now, I am singing one song in this film," the 28-year-old said here Friday.
A cool and casual dresser himself, Ayushmann also shared his views on how cinema and fashion have gone hand in hand over the years.
"With our cinema, fashion has also undergone change - whether it is Amitabh Bachchan`s bell-bottoms or Jeetendra`s skinny pants," Ayushmann said.
"We have watched the fashion changing, and I think cinema will always promote fashion," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how