Beyonce films new video in bomb shelter
London: Pop star Beyonce has filmed a new video in a bomb shelter at Greenham Common, Newbury, in the UK.
The 'Halo' hitmaker made a video at Greenham Common near London, which is a former Royal Air Force (RAF) base and the alleged site of a nuclear accident back in 1958, reported Contactmusic.
"Beyonce is shooting a music video for every track on her new album.
"The record has been delayed, so she wants to make a big splash when it eventually comes out. She wants to be in the UK with baby daughter Blue Ivy as Jay Z tours, so this was a good chance to shoot a video in the UK. It's an amazing location for a music video," a source said.
Beyonce also recently completed her 'The Mrs Carter Show World Tour'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!