Beyonce films new video in bomb shelter
London: Pop star Beyonce has filmed a new video in a bomb shelter at Greenham Common, Newbury, in the UK.
The 'Halo' hitmaker made a video at Greenham Common near London, which is a former Royal Air Force (RAF) base and the alleged site of a nuclear accident back in 1958, reported Contactmusic.
"Beyonce is shooting a music video for every track on her new album.
"The record has been delayed, so she wants to make a big splash when it eventually comes out. She wants to be in the UK with baby daughter Blue Ivy as Jay Z tours, so this was a good chance to shoot a video in the UK. It's an amazing location for a music video," a source said.
Beyonce also recently completed her 'The Mrs Carter Show World Tour'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag