Beyonce films new video in bomb shelter
London: Pop star Beyonce has filmed a new video in a bomb shelter at Greenham Common, Newbury, in the UK.
The 'Halo' hitmaker made a video at Greenham Common near London, which is a former Royal Air Force (RAF) base and the alleged site of a nuclear accident back in 1958, reported Contactmusic.
"Beyonce is shooting a music video for every track on her new album.
"The record has been delayed, so she wants to make a big splash when it eventually comes out. She wants to be in the UK with baby daughter Blue Ivy as Jay Z tours, so this was a good chance to shoot a video in the UK. It's an amazing location for a music video," a source said.
Beyonce also recently completed her 'The Mrs Carter Show World Tour'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'