Beyonce films new video in bomb shelter
London: Pop star Beyonce has filmed a new video in a bomb shelter at Greenham Common, Newbury, in the UK.
The 'Halo' hitmaker made a video at Greenham Common near London, which is a former Royal Air Force (RAF) base and the alleged site of a nuclear accident back in 1958, reported Contactmusic.
"Beyonce is shooting a music video for every track on her new album.
"The record has been delayed, so she wants to make a big splash when it eventually comes out. She wants to be in the UK with baby daughter Blue Ivy as Jay Z tours, so this was a good chance to shoot a video in the UK. It's an amazing location for a music video," a source said.
Beyonce also recently completed her 'The Mrs Carter Show World Tour'.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya