Bhushan Kumar gets music rights of Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’ and ‘Mental’
Mumbai: T-Series has signed a music deal for Salman Khan`s two upcoming films - it has acquired the music rights of ‘Kick’ and ‘Mental’.
While ‘Kick’ is a Sajid Nadiadwala project, ‘Mental’ is being made by Salman`s brother Sohail.
"We have got the music rights of Salman bhai`s home production `Mental` and Sajid Nadiadwala`s next, `Kick`," confirmed Tips head honcho Bhushan Kumar in a statement.
"Right from `Tere Naam`, we have believed in getting music rights of his projects. He tells me, he is expecting an X amount and then leaves it to us. I always make sure that both of us are happy with the deal. Our friendship spans many years.
"He has complete faith in us when it comes to promoting and marketing his films. In fact, I bought the rights of `Dabangg 2` three months before the film went on the floors," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Invest in different kind of bags, be stylish
- Lakme Fashion Week 2016: What made Emraan Hashmi's ramp walk more special! – Details inside
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'