Bhushan Kumar gets music rights of Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’ and ‘Mental’
Mumbai: T-Series has signed a music deal for Salman Khan`s two upcoming films - it has acquired the music rights of ‘Kick’ and ‘Mental’.
While ‘Kick’ is a Sajid Nadiadwala project, ‘Mental’ is being made by Salman`s brother Sohail.
"We have got the music rights of Salman bhai`s home production `Mental` and Sajid Nadiadwala`s next, `Kick`," confirmed Tips head honcho Bhushan Kumar in a statement.
"Right from `Tere Naam`, we have believed in getting music rights of his projects. He tells me, he is expecting an X amount and then leaves it to us. I always make sure that both of us are happy with the deal. Our friendship spans many years.
"He has complete faith in us when it comes to promoting and marketing his films. In fact, I bought the rights of `Dabangg 2` three months before the film went on the floors," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' hunks Varun Dhawan-John Abraham relish king-like breakfast, ecstatic for big release! - See pic
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!