Bhushan Kumar gets music rights of Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’ and ‘Mental’
Mumbai: T-Series has signed a music deal for Salman Khan`s two upcoming films - it has acquired the music rights of ‘Kick’ and ‘Mental’.
While ‘Kick’ is a Sajid Nadiadwala project, ‘Mental’ is being made by Salman`s brother Sohail.
"We have got the music rights of Salman bhai`s home production `Mental` and Sajid Nadiadwala`s next, `Kick`," confirmed Tips head honcho Bhushan Kumar in a statement.
"Right from `Tere Naam`, we have believed in getting music rights of his projects. He tells me, he is expecting an X amount and then leaves it to us. I always make sure that both of us are happy with the deal. Our friendship spans many years.
"He has complete faith in us when it comes to promoting and marketing his films. In fact, I bought the rights of `Dabangg 2` three months before the film went on the floors," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more
- Watch: Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish Deshmukh woo the ladies in 'Pyar Ki' song from 'Housefull3'!