Bollywood hottie Mallika Sherawat to croon in Haryanvi dialect
Mumbai: After setting the screen ablaze with her Jalebi Bai number, Mallika Sherawat turns singer in her next film.
In the film ‘Lucky Unlucky’ directed by Afzal Rizvi, it has been learnt that Mallika would be singing in her native language Haryanvi along with her co-actor Sonu Sood.
Reportedly, composer Santokh Singh has been asked by the director to compose the music in a way that does justice to the untrained voices of both Mallika and Sonu.
When asked about the film, Sonu said, "We`re looking at both film and folk songs from these regions. ‘Lucky Unlucky’ is a road movie that takes Mallika and me across the country. The music will be in the languages of the cities that we visit."
He further said, “We are planning a song that would incorporate sounds from across the country. There will be songs in Punjabi, Haryanvi, Telugu, Tamil and Marathi.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing