Bruno Mars invites Red Hot Chili Peppers for Super Bowl show
London: Singer Bruno Mars will be joined by rock n roll band Red Hot Chili peppers for the 48th Annual Super Bowl Halftime show.
The `Grenade` hitmaker officially invited the RHCP during during a segment on Fox`s broadcast of the NFC Divisional Playoff game between the New Orleans Saints and Seattle Seahawks yesterday.
With Mars and RHCP collaborating for the Super Bowl, the event is anticipating more audience following the range and diversity in the music of the two.
Mars was recently crowned Billboards 2013 `Artist of the Year` for his latest album `Unothodox Jukebox`.
RHCP, who are currently on a North Amercian Tour, were already scheduled to play at the pre-Super Bowl show in Brooklyn, USA on February 1.
The Super Bowl show is part of the professional American football league - National Football League (NFL) and the 48th edition of the annual show will take place February 2 in New Jersey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar