Classical music facing cultural aggression
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 17:58
Mumbai: Artists struggle everywhere, but in India classical music is facing cultural aggression from television channels and other mediums, says sarod maestro Ustad Amjad Ali Khan who turned 65 this month.
First Published: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 17:58
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saif Ali Khan breaks his silence on rumours about disapproval of Sara being launched by Karan Johar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!