Composer Vishal Dadlani claims harassment
Mumbai: Composer Vishal Dadlani, of popular musical duo Vishal-Shekhar, says he is having a tough time dealing with a yet unknown person who has been harrasing him and others associated with hit song ‘Sheila ki jawaani’ for the past two years by making crank calls.
Dadlani says the unknown person has been calling singer Sunidhi Chauhan, choreographer-director Farah Khan and his composer Shekhar Ravijani ever since the song ‘Sheila ki jawaani’ was released.
Now Dadlani has put up the concerned person`s number on Twitter to seek revenge.
"This guy, +31613566735, has been harassing Shekhar, Sunidhi, Farah, me, ever since `Sheila` came out. He`s very irritating. Time for payback," tweeted Dadlani.
He has urged his Twitter followers to irritate the person by either messaging or calling him.
"Thank you all for your... I`ll remind you all again tomorrow. I wanna harass this m***n, as much as he`s been harassing us. +31613566735
"This guy is utterly nuts, keeps crank-calling. See if he can take it! I had no choice but to let him see how it feels. He`s a psycho, and deserves a taste of it," added the composer, who is behind hit songs like ‘Chhammak challo’ and ‘Desi girl’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary