Congress woos Delhi voters with Daler Mehndi song
New Delhi: The ruling Congress party has come out with a campaign song composed and sung by Daler Mehndi to woo the voters ahead of the Dec 4 Delhi assembly polls, a party leader said Tuesday.
"Daler Mehndi has composed and sung the three and a half minutes` song in Hindi for the Delhi polls," a Congress leader said.
"Ab to yaron nikal padi hai meri Dilli, Kiya faisla har dil ne, rukegi nahi meri Dilli, fir se Congress layenge Dilli ko jitayenge...(People of Delhi have started coming out, they have decided not to stop, we will bring Congress to power again and make them victorious)," the song goes.
Mehndi joined the Congress in September, and may contest the Delhi assembly elections.
Pic courtesy: @dalermehndi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band