Congress woos Delhi voters with Daler Mehndi song
New Delhi: The ruling Congress party has come out with a campaign song composed and sung by Daler Mehndi to woo the voters ahead of the Dec 4 Delhi assembly polls, a party leader said Tuesday.
"Daler Mehndi has composed and sung the three and a half minutes` song in Hindi for the Delhi polls," a Congress leader said.
"Ab to yaron nikal padi hai meri Dilli, Kiya faisla har dil ne, rukegi nahi meri Dilli, fir se Congress layenge Dilli ko jitayenge...(People of Delhi have started coming out, they have decided not to stop, we will bring Congress to power again and make them victorious)," the song goes.
Mehndi joined the Congress in September, and may contest the Delhi assembly elections.
Pic courtesy: @dalermehndi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'