Cory Monteith`s song with his band released
Los Angeles: Actor Cory Monteith`s band Bonnie Dune has released one of the songs they recorded together
before the "Glee" star died last July.
The track is titled `Maybe Tonight` and it will be featured in Miramar, the band`s debut album, reported Ace Showbiz.
The album will contain six songs, which were all recorded in Los Angeles with Monteith serving as the drummer.
The band`s lead vocalist Justin Wilczynski said that they had finished the tracks `quite a while ago`.
"Some things happened where Cory needed to take a break and we realized that he was struggling and that he was having a hard time, so we took a bit of a hiatus from the writing and recording process.
"We were always thinking we were going to go back and do more songs to release a full length record-I wanted to do a 10-song record. When Cory passed we decided we would just release all the songs we recorded with him and release all the ones that we have," Wilczynski said.
Wilczynski recalled that Monteith was "excited" when he listened to the finished songs.
" `This is amazing, I cannot believe how great it turned out`. `I`ve never seen him that excited about a recording before`," Wilczynski added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!