Epic Shit` wins two awards
Kochi: `Epic Shit` a music album by Sanjeev Thomas, the lead guitarist of Oscar winning music composer A R Rahman, has won two awards at the JD Rolling Stone Rock awards held at Mumbai recently.
While Sanjeev won the best vocalist award, Baiju Dharmarajan won the award for best guitarist.
The album consists of a Hindi song, two Malayalam and four English songs and speaks about a journey of the mind.
It was recorded at `Springr`, a start up which has taken wings in a 200-year-old warehouse in the once spice rich Mattancherry and houses a fully sophisticated recording studio.
`Chekele`, one of the songs from the album, had gone viral after Madras Mozart shared the video on his Facebook and Twitter pages, Springr sources said.
The national launch of the album was held in October last here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'