Everyone goes through challenges: Chris Martin
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Martin, who recently split from wife and actress Gwyneth Paltrow, says challenges are part of everyobody`s life.
In a new interview with TV presenter Zane Lowe the singer spoke about the challenges he`s going through in the wake of his and Paltrow`s "conscious uncoupling", reports showbizspy.com.
“Everyone in their life goes through challenges. Whether it’s love or money or kids or illness. There have been a lot of false headlines recently but this would be a real one," said Martin.
It was recently said that Martin believes Paltrow is trying to make him appear “less sympathetic”.
“Chris now believes that Gwyneth is leaking rumors about his alleged trysts in an effort to sully his image and make him look less sympathetic,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'