Everyone goes through challenges: Chris Martin
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Martin, who recently split from wife and actress Gwyneth Paltrow, says challenges are part of everyobody`s life.
In a new interview with TV presenter Zane Lowe the singer spoke about the challenges he`s going through in the wake of his and Paltrow`s "conscious uncoupling", reports showbizspy.com.
“Everyone in their life goes through challenges. Whether it’s love or money or kids or illness. There have been a lot of false headlines recently but this would be a real one," said Martin.
It was recently said that Martin believes Paltrow is trying to make him appear “less sympathetic”.
“Chris now believes that Gwyneth is leaking rumors about his alleged trysts in an effort to sully his image and make him look less sympathetic,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar showers Ranbir Kapoor with the best birthday wish!
- Lindsay Lohan meets Syrian refugees in Turkey
- MS Dhoni takes Sushant Singh Rajput to his house in Delhi
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Sia shares song video for Hillary Clinton during US presidential election
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims