Ghulam Ali comes up with biography
Mumbai: Pakistani Ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali comes up with his biography that encapuslates the various ups and downs he experienced in his life.
Titled ‘Ghazal Wizard - Ghulam Ali’, the book has been penned by two Indian writers - Bhavesh Sheth and Sadhana Jejurikar.
"It feels great when a biography comes out. Even if I am not there, people will remember me through the book. It`s a great feeling. There is lot of things in the book which has been revealed from my childhood days till now," said Ghulam Ali, known for all-time hit ghazals ‘Chupke chupke raat din’, ‘Hungama hai kyon barpa’, and ‘Apni dhun mein’.
Ghazal has faded from the music scene, but Ghulam Ali says this is just a temporary change and the genre will come back soon.
"I know future of ghazal is very bright. After a certain point, we will come back to ghazals. This is a temporary change of modern music."
The biography`s foreword is written by Ustad Zakir Hussain and the introduction is by Hariharan.
A music CD will be given free with the book and consists of eight ghazals. Of these, two are sung by Ghulam Ali and rest by co-author Sadhana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15