Girls Aloud announce split on Twitter
London: Girls Aloud announced on Thursday morning that the all-girl band are splitting up - after the final gig of their ten-year anniversary tour.
"Dear Alouders, we just want to say from the bottom of our hearts Thank you!! This tour has been an amazing experience and the perfect chance to say thank you for being on this journey with us through a decade," the Sun quoted a tweet from the band`s official account as reading.
"It has far exceeded any of our dreams and we hope we are forever your inspiration and reminder that dreams really do glitter!!"
"Your love and support will stay with us forever but we have now come to the end of our incredible time together . Love you lots," the group said.
The announcement was made soon after the group - Cheryl Cole, 29, Kimberley Walsh, 31, Nicola Roberts, 27, Sarah Harding, 31, and Nadine Coyle, 27 - came off the stage after their concert in Liverpool.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15