Girls Aloud announce split on Twitter
London: Girls Aloud announced on Thursday morning that the all-girl band are splitting up - after the final gig of their ten-year anniversary tour.
"Dear Alouders, we just want to say from the bottom of our hearts Thank you!! This tour has been an amazing experience and the perfect chance to say thank you for being on this journey with us through a decade," the Sun quoted a tweet from the band`s official account as reading.
"It has far exceeded any of our dreams and we hope we are forever your inspiration and reminder that dreams really do glitter!!"
"Your love and support will stay with us forever but we have now come to the end of our incredible time together . Love you lots," the group said.
The announcement was made soon after the group - Cheryl Cole, 29, Kimberley Walsh, 31, Nicola Roberts, 27, Sarah Harding, 31, and Nadine Coyle, 27 - came off the stage after their concert in Liverpool.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes