Harry Styles' sister to launch music career?
London: One Direction star Harry Styles' older sister Gemma is reportedly planning a music career and has already recorded a demo.
Gemma is allegedly planning to release an album in the hopes of taking over the charts like her superstar 19-year-old brother, reported Daily Star.
The 22-year-old aspiring singer has already recorded a demo, which has been the subject of online speculation amongst 1D fans for months.
The blonde has been inundated with messages from eager Harry fans asking when they can hear her music, but Gemma has so far kept quiet about her pop plans.
Harry previously revealed his sister was very musically inclined and has been giving him advice about what bands to listen to.
"I actually get a lot of music from my sister, who's into all these bands. She's been downloading stuff that I get from her," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee