Harry Styles' sister to launch music career?
London: One Direction star Harry Styles' older sister Gemma is reportedly planning a music career and has already recorded a demo.
Gemma is allegedly planning to release an album in the hopes of taking over the charts like her superstar 19-year-old brother, reported Daily Star.
The 22-year-old aspiring singer has already recorded a demo, which has been the subject of online speculation amongst 1D fans for months.
The blonde has been inundated with messages from eager Harry fans asking when they can hear her music, but Gemma has so far kept quiet about her pop plans.
Harry previously revealed his sister was very musically inclined and has been giving him advice about what bands to listen to.
"I actually get a lot of music from my sister, who's into all these bands. She's been downloading stuff that I get from her," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Google's Doodle tribute to Bollywood singer Mukesh
- 'Wrestler' Aamir Khan turns rapper for 'Dangal' - Details inside