Harry Styles' sister to launch music career?
London: One Direction star Harry Styles' older sister Gemma is reportedly planning a music career and has already recorded a demo.
Gemma is allegedly planning to release an album in the hopes of taking over the charts like her superstar 19-year-old brother, reported Daily Star.
The 22-year-old aspiring singer has already recorded a demo, which has been the subject of online speculation amongst 1D fans for months.
The blonde has been inundated with messages from eager Harry fans asking when they can hear her music, but Gemma has so far kept quiet about her pop plans.
Harry previously revealed his sister was very musically inclined and has been giving him advice about what bands to listen to.
"I actually get a lot of music from my sister, who's into all these bands. She's been downloading stuff that I get from her," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch