Honey Singh to team up with Jacqueline, Nargis for album
New Delhi: Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh will collaborate with Bollywood actresses Jacqueline Fernandez and Nargis Fakhri for his upcoming album after shooting with `Dabangg` star Sonakshi Sinha.
The 31-year-old singer, who has worked with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, is now excited to shoot with Jacqueline and Nargis.
"I have known these actresses for long and they are cool. They have no hang-ups. Sonakshi, Jacqueline and Nargis are very much aware of what they are doing," Honey said.
The composer`s song with Sonakshi has been in news for the actress`s modern look and Honey can`t stop raving about her.
"She is a great friend and it was fun working with her. We shot for nine days in Los Angeles. It`s actually not a music video, it is a 10-minute short film," he said.
The rapper is happy to have worked with the big names in the industry. "I always wanted to work with these people, who value good music," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'