Honey Singh to team up with Jacqueline, Nargis for album
New Delhi: Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh will collaborate with Bollywood actresses Jacqueline Fernandez and Nargis Fakhri for his upcoming album after shooting with `Dabangg` star Sonakshi Sinha.
The 31-year-old singer, who has worked with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, is now excited to shoot with Jacqueline and Nargis.
"I have known these actresses for long and they are cool. They have no hang-ups. Sonakshi, Jacqueline and Nargis are very much aware of what they are doing," Honey said.
The composer`s song with Sonakshi has been in news for the actress`s modern look and Honey can`t stop raving about her.
"She is a great friend and it was fun working with her. We shot for nine days in Los Angeles. It`s actually not a music video, it is a 10-minute short film," he said.
The rapper is happy to have worked with the big names in the industry. "I always wanted to work with these people, who value good music," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- I am proud of doing 'Rustom': Ileana D'Cruz
- Desperate times, desperate measures! Parineeti Chopra's make-up ain’t gonna stop – See pic
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband