Honey Singh wants Sunny Leone to do a Cameron Diaz
Mumbai: Singer-rapper Honey Singh, who teamed up with adult star Sunny Leone for the song ‘Chaar bottle vodka’, wants the actress to perform action stunts in a film a la Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz.
Sunny has so far had two Bollywood releases – ‘Jism 2’ and ‘Jackpot’.
"I really want to see her in an action film, proper mainstream action film where we could see her doing action stunts like Cameron Diaz," the rapper told reporters here Wednesday.
‘Chaar bottle vodka’ will feature in the film ‘Ragini MMS 2’, a horror-thriller 3D film directed by Bhushan Patel and produced by Ekta Kapoor. Set to release March 21, the film also stars Parvin Dabas and Sandhya Mridul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor