Honey Singh’s ‘Blue Eyes’: What is it all about?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: YoYo Honey Singh, who has made it big in the realm of pop music with hits like ‘Angezi beat’, is riding high on the success of his new single ‘Blue Eyes’.
Honey Singh released the number on November 8 in New York, and to his joy, the song has already garnered 2.7 million hits on Youtube.
The rap verse`s credits of the single are penned by Honey Singh himself while that of chorus are being given by his long-term collaborator, Lil Gollu.
In the song, Honey Singh is using tricks to win the attention of the pretty lady with blue eyes. The song is about an Indian woman with blue eyes and the singer has showered praises on her blue hues peepers by saying, “Blue eyes hypnotise teri kardi ai mainu.”
A daily reported Singh as confessing his love for the typical Indian wheatish complexion and brown eyes. But he added that he is fond of blue eyes also. Unfortunately, Indian women and blue eyes don’t go hand in hand. Therefore, this song is about what a typical Indian beauty would be like if she had blue eyes.
Watch ‘Blue Eyes’ here:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!