Honey Singh’s ‘Blue Eyes’: What is it all about?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: YoYo Honey Singh, who has made it big in the realm of pop music with hits like ‘Angezi beat’, is riding high on the success of his new single ‘Blue Eyes’.
Honey Singh released the number on November 8 in New York, and to his joy, the song has already garnered 2.7 million hits on Youtube.
The rap verse`s credits of the single are penned by Honey Singh himself while that of chorus are being given by his long-term collaborator, Lil Gollu.
In the song, Honey Singh is using tricks to win the attention of the pretty lady with blue eyes. The song is about an Indian woman with blue eyes and the singer has showered praises on her blue hues peepers by saying, “Blue eyes hypnotise teri kardi ai mainu.”
A daily reported Singh as confessing his love for the typical Indian wheatish complexion and brown eyes. But he added that he is fond of blue eyes also. Unfortunately, Indian women and blue eyes don’t go hand in hand. Therefore, this song is about what a typical Indian beauty would be like if she had blue eyes.
Watch ‘Blue Eyes’ here:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Justin Theroux reveals secret to his happy marriage with Jennifer Aniston
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!