I am waiting for the entire album to come out, says Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra who recently released the video of her first music single, `In My City`, said she wanted the world to see what Bollywood is.
"I wanted to give it an Indian flavour in terms of dancing. I wanted the world to see what Bollywood is all about," Priyanka told reporters at the unveiling of the single `In My City` here.
"I wanted that the identity of the song should be Indian. I am very India-proud. When people see my video, they must feel that Bollywood is like this," she said.
Talking about her style, she said it`s a fusion and amalgamation which will be enjoyed in west and India.
"I showed the video to my dad first. He is not well and has been in the hospital for a while now. He really liked it, specially the namaste which I do," she said.
Priyanka also revealed she would like to sing for her own films. "This is just the beginning. I am waiting for the entire album to come out," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing