I really love ‘Chikni Chameli’: Vaibhavi Merchant
Mumbai: Choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant is in awe of Katrina Kaif`s item number `Chikni Chameli` in Karan Johar`s ‘Agneepath’.
"Katrina is looking very good in `Chikni Chameli` and I told Karan about it. I really loved it and whenever Katrina comes and does a song like this you know what the effect is," said Vaibhavi who will celebrate her 36th birthday on Dec 21.
Katrina danced to ‘Sheila ki jawaani’ in Farah Khan`s ‘Tees Maar Khan’ and has donned the desi look in ‘Chikni Chameli’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now