Is Neil Nitin Mukesh keen to get musical?
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh, who comes from a family of singers like his grandfather Mukhesh and father Nitin Mukesh, seems to be looking forward to building a career in music as well.
The 31-year-old ‘Lafangey Parindey’ actor has already composed and recorded six songs for an upcoming film, which will hit the theatres in 2014, it has been revealed.
Neil, who received a Filmfare Best Male Debut Award nomination for his critically acclaimed film `Johnny Gaddaar` in 2007, recently revealed that he enjoys playing piano in his free time and can be soon seen as a music director.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims