Is Neil Nitin Mukesh keen to get musical?
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh, who comes from a family of singers like his grandfather Mukhesh and father Nitin Mukesh, seems to be looking forward to building a career in music as well.
The 31-year-old ‘Lafangey Parindey’ actor has already composed and recorded six songs for an upcoming film, which will hit the theatres in 2014, it has been revealed.
Neil, who received a Filmfare Best Male Debut Award nomination for his critically acclaimed film `Johnny Gaddaar` in 2007, recently revealed that he enjoys playing piano in his free time and can be soon seen as a music director.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband