It`s too early for One Direction to split: Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow feels it is too early for British boy band One Direction to consider their split.
The `Take That` group member said that the One Direction band mates should hang on amid rumours that they will split in the near future and insists it`s too early for them to do so, reported Contactmusic.
"There will be rows in a band but you are brothers. They might be close sometimes and sometimes not, but it`s part of the foundations, the boys have to take care of one another and look after one another," Barlow said.
"I think it`s brilliant there is such a group representing Britain. If there`s any suggestion of trouble, they need to hang on in there. It`s way too early to be thinking about splitting up," he added.
The 43-year-old singer is currently busy with his `Since I Saw You Last` tour which took off last Saturday
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kendall Jenner causes 'ruckus' in new neighbourhood
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!