It`s too early for One Direction to split: Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow feels it is too early for British boy band One Direction to consider their split.
The `Take That` group member said that the One Direction band mates should hang on amid rumours that they will split in the near future and insists it`s too early for them to do so, reported Contactmusic.
"There will be rows in a band but you are brothers. They might be close sometimes and sometimes not, but it`s part of the foundations, the boys have to take care of one another and look after one another," Barlow said.
"I think it`s brilliant there is such a group representing Britain. If there`s any suggestion of trouble, they need to hang on in there. It`s way too early to be thinking about splitting up," he added.
The 43-year-old singer is currently busy with his `Since I Saw You Last` tour which took off last Saturday
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!