It`s too early for One Direction to split: Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow feels it is too early for British boy band One Direction to consider their split.
The `Take That` group member said that the One Direction band mates should hang on amid rumours that they will split in the near future and insists it`s too early for them to do so, reported Contactmusic.
"There will be rows in a band but you are brothers. They might be close sometimes and sometimes not, but it`s part of the foundations, the boys have to take care of one another and look after one another," Barlow said.
"I think it`s brilliant there is such a group representing Britain. If there`s any suggestion of trouble, they need to hang on in there. It`s way too early to be thinking about splitting up," he added.
The 43-year-old singer is currently busy with his `Since I Saw You Last` tour which took off last Saturday
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!