It`s too early for One Direction to split: Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow feels it is too early for British boy band One Direction to consider their split.
The `Take That` group member said that the One Direction band mates should hang on amid rumours that they will split in the near future and insists it`s too early for them to do so, reported Contactmusic.
"There will be rows in a band but you are brothers. They might be close sometimes and sometimes not, but it`s part of the foundations, the boys have to take care of one another and look after one another," Barlow said.
"I think it`s brilliant there is such a group representing Britain. If there`s any suggestion of trouble, they need to hang on in there. It`s way too early to be thinking about splitting up," he added.
The 43-year-old singer is currently busy with his `Since I Saw You Last` tour which took off last Saturday
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt to be first guests on upcoming season of 'Koffee with Karan'?
- All you need to know about Indira Ekadashi
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie