It`s too early for One Direction to split: Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow feels it is too early for British boy band One Direction to consider their split.
The `Take That` group member said that the One Direction band mates should hang on amid rumours that they will split in the near future and insists it`s too early for them to do so, reported Contactmusic.
"There will be rows in a band but you are brothers. They might be close sometimes and sometimes not, but it`s part of the foundations, the boys have to take care of one another and look after one another," Barlow said.
"I think it`s brilliant there is such a group representing Britain. If there`s any suggestion of trouble, they need to hang on in there. It`s way too early to be thinking about splitting up," he added.
The 43-year-old singer is currently busy with his `Since I Saw You Last` tour which took off last Saturday
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam