Jennifer Lopez`s twins make their stage debut in Puerto Rico
London: Jennifer Lopez`s twins Max and Emme have joined their mother, her backup dancers and toyboy Casper Smart on stage at the end of the singer`s concert in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Lopez, 43, held four-year-old Emme up in one arm and waved to the adoring crowd with the other, reported Daily Mail.
Over the past few days, Lopez has been burning up the stage on her Dance Again world tour.
She was even joined by the children`s father and ex-husband Marc Anthony on December 21 to perform their duet `No me Ames` (Don`t Love Me).
Lopez, who is now in a relationship with 25-year-old dancer Smart, was determined to become a better person and learn from the demise of her marriage.
"I had to figure out what I did wrong that I was in a relationship where I was accepting situations that weren`t good for me. If you`re allowing yourself to be in a bad relationship, you need to understand why," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert