Jennifer Lopez`s twins make their stage debut in Puerto Rico
London: Jennifer Lopez`s twins Max and Emme have joined their mother, her backup dancers and toyboy Casper Smart on stage at the end of the singer`s concert in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Lopez, 43, held four-year-old Emme up in one arm and waved to the adoring crowd with the other, reported Daily Mail.
Over the past few days, Lopez has been burning up the stage on her Dance Again world tour.
She was even joined by the children`s father and ex-husband Marc Anthony on December 21 to perform their duet `No me Ames` (Don`t Love Me).
Lopez, who is now in a relationship with 25-year-old dancer Smart, was determined to become a better person and learn from the demise of her marriage.
"I had to figure out what I did wrong that I was in a relationship where I was accepting situations that weren`t good for me. If you`re allowing yourself to be in a bad relationship, you need to understand why," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'
- British singer Foxes breaks world Record
- One Direction have only five years left: Noel Gallagher
- Jennifer Lopez, Missy Elliot fuel collaboration rumours
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan