Jessie J performs an acoustic version of `Bang Bang`
London: Pop star Jessie J has performed an acoustic version of her song `Bang Bang`.
The single, which made its worldwide premiere last week, is a collaboration with Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande, suggest reports.
The 26-year-old singer admitted that not only was it the first time she`d performed it acoustically, but it was the first time she`d performed it live.
`Bang Bang` will appear as a single on Jessie J`s upcoming third album, which is due out later this year.
It will also be featured as a bonus track on a deluxe version of Grande`s forthcoming album My Everything.
Jessie J recently said that her upcoming album will be completely different to her previous two.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'