Jessie J performs an acoustic version of `Bang Bang`
London: Pop star Jessie J has performed an acoustic version of her song `Bang Bang`.
The single, which made its worldwide premiere last week, is a collaboration with Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande, suggest reports.
The 26-year-old singer admitted that not only was it the first time she`d performed it acoustically, but it was the first time she`d performed it live.
`Bang Bang` will appear as a single on Jessie J`s upcoming third album, which is due out later this year.
It will also be featured as a bonus track on a deluxe version of Grande`s forthcoming album My Everything.
Jessie J recently said that her upcoming album will be completely different to her previous two.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show