Justin Timberlake inspires art exhibition
Washington, March 30: All artists have a muse to inspire them, and for New York art curator Nicholas Weist it was Justin Timberlake.
The American pop singer’s music and good looks has inspired Weist’s "If I Told You You Were Beautiful Would You Date Me on the Regular?" exhibition, on display at New York's Oliver Kamm 5BE Gallery.
The exhibition is open for only one night and it features everything from sculpture to photography and site-specific installations, reports a magazine.
Meanwhile Timberlake gave back a little love to his hometown with a 200,000 dollars donation.
The 27-year-old singer made two separate donations of 100,000 dollars each to the Memphis Rock 'N' Soul Museum and the Memphis Music Foundation in his hometown.
The donation will be used for advancing music education for local students and for achieving the foundation’s mission of "telling the story of Memphis Music and perpetuating its legacy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!