Karan Johar’s ‘Student of the Year’ all set to “DISCO”!
New Delhi: Karan Johar is all set for the release of his next directorial venture ‘Student of the Year’. The film marks the debut of Siddharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan and the fresh faces are all geared up for the big release on October 19, 2012.
Recently, Karan Johar excitedly tweeted about the release of the brand new song from the movie. “Karan Johar ?@kjohar25 Hey so some #SOTY dates...our first song promo of "THE DISCO SONG"!!! Will be online on the 28th of this month!!!”
The plot of the film revolves around three high school students and how their equation changes when they compete for the title ‘Student of the Year’. As the storyline suggests, the film has many fun and amusing moments. The new song is a Disco track and is all set to release on August 28.
Seems like all the party goers and disco lovers are going to get a brand new song to groove on!!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review