Karisma, Kareena cheer for cousin Armaan Jain at concert
Mumbai: Actresses Karisma and Kareena Kapoor along with several members of the Kapoor clan cheered for Armaan Jain, the second youngest grandson of Raj Kapoor, at his debut film`s music launch concert.
Muisc maestro A R Rahman, who has composed the music for `Lekar Hum Deewana Dil`, performed at the concert alongside singers Shweta Pandit, Jonita Gandhi, Hriday Gattani among others.
It was a star-studded affair, which saw the presence of Krishna Raj Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, Rajeev Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh, Rima and Manoj Jain (Armaan`s parents).
Filmmaker Imtiaz Ali looked happy as his brother Arif Ali makes his directorial debut with the film. Also present at the event were director Karan Johar, Homi Adjania and his fashion designer-wife Anaita Shroff.
Actor Ranbir Kapoor was not present as he is shooting for his film, `Jagga Jasoos`.
`Lekar Hum Deewana Dil`, which also stars debutant Deeksha Seth, is set to release on July 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here