Karisma, Kareena cheer for cousin Armaan Jain at concert
Mumbai: Actresses Karisma and Kareena Kapoor along with several members of the Kapoor clan cheered for Armaan Jain, the second youngest grandson of Raj Kapoor, at his debut film`s music launch concert.
Muisc maestro A R Rahman, who has composed the music for `Lekar Hum Deewana Dil`, performed at the concert alongside singers Shweta Pandit, Jonita Gandhi, Hriday Gattani among others.
It was a star-studded affair, which saw the presence of Krishna Raj Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, Rajeev Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh, Rima and Manoj Jain (Armaan`s parents).
Filmmaker Imtiaz Ali looked happy as his brother Arif Ali makes his directorial debut with the film. Also present at the event were director Karan Johar, Homi Adjania and his fashion designer-wife Anaita Shroff.
Actor Ranbir Kapoor was not present as he is shooting for his film, `Jagga Jasoos`.
`Lekar Hum Deewana Dil`, which also stars debutant Deeksha Seth, is set to release on July 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan shares priceless moments with acid attack survivors
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi