Karisma, Kareena cheer for cousin Armaan Jain at concert
Mumbai: Actresses Karisma and Kareena Kapoor along with several members of the Kapoor clan cheered for Armaan Jain, the second youngest grandson of Raj Kapoor, at his debut film`s music launch concert.
Muisc maestro A R Rahman, who has composed the music for `Lekar Hum Deewana Dil`, performed at the concert alongside singers Shweta Pandit, Jonita Gandhi, Hriday Gattani among others.
It was a star-studded affair, which saw the presence of Krishna Raj Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, Rajeev Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh, Rima and Manoj Jain (Armaan`s parents).
Filmmaker Imtiaz Ali looked happy as his brother Arif Ali makes his directorial debut with the film. Also present at the event were director Karan Johar, Homi Adjania and his fashion designer-wife Anaita Shroff.
Actor Ranbir Kapoor was not present as he is shooting for his film, `Jagga Jasoos`.
`Lekar Hum Deewana Dil`, which also stars debutant Deeksha Seth, is set to release on July 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how