Karisma, Kareena to attend Rahman`s live performance?
Mumbai: Actresses Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan are likely to attend the concert of their cousin Armaan Jain`s debut film `Lekar Hum Deewana Dil`.
Music maestro A R Rahman, who has composed music for the film, will perform live at a five-star hotel in suburban Mumbai tomorrow evening.
The Kapoor sisters have taken time out of their busy schedules to be a part of this gala event and are excited about the first performance of Armaan, the younger grandson of Bollywood `showman` late Raj Kapoor, a press release issued here said.
Rahman, who is currently in Los Angeles for an international project, will be flying down to Mumbai for the event.
Produced by Kareena`s husband and actor Saif Ali Khan and directed by Imtiaz Ali`s brother Arif, `Lekar Hum Deewana Dil` stars Armaan and Deekhsha Seth and is scheduled to release on July 4.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam