Karisma, Kareena to attend Rahman`s live performance?
Mumbai: Actresses Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan are likely to attend the concert of their cousin Armaan Jain`s debut film `Lekar Hum Deewana Dil`.
Music maestro A R Rahman, who has composed music for the film, will perform live at a five-star hotel in suburban Mumbai tomorrow evening.
The Kapoor sisters have taken time out of their busy schedules to be a part of this gala event and are excited about the first performance of Armaan, the younger grandson of Bollywood `showman` late Raj Kapoor, a press release issued here said.
Rahman, who is currently in Los Angeles for an international project, will be flying down to Mumbai for the event.
Produced by Kareena`s husband and actor Saif Ali Khan and directed by Imtiaz Ali`s brother Arif, `Lekar Hum Deewana Dil` stars Armaan and Deekhsha Seth and is scheduled to release on July 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- Rajkummar Rao's 'Trapped' trailer will give you chills – Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ motion poster will make your jaw drop! WATCH
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’: CBFC refuses certificate; director vows to fight back