Karisma, Kareena to attend Rahman`s live performance?
Mumbai: Actresses Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan are likely to attend the concert of their cousin Armaan Jain`s debut film `Lekar Hum Deewana Dil`.
Music maestro A R Rahman, who has composed music for the film, will perform live at a five-star hotel in suburban Mumbai tomorrow evening.
The Kapoor sisters have taken time out of their busy schedules to be a part of this gala event and are excited about the first performance of Armaan, the younger grandson of Bollywood `showman` late Raj Kapoor, a press release issued here said.
Rahman, who is currently in Los Angeles for an international project, will be flying down to Mumbai for the event.
Produced by Kareena`s husband and actor Saif Ali Khan and directed by Imtiaz Ali`s brother Arif, `Lekar Hum Deewana Dil` stars Armaan and Deekhsha Seth and is scheduled to release on July 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra