Kate Bush among favorites to headline Glastonbury 2015
London:Bookies predict that Kate Bush will headline Glastonbury next year.
A source told the Mirror that Halliwell and Horner get on really well and have lots to talk about.
The 'Never for Ever' singer who will play her first live shows for 35 years in 2014, is now being tipped to top the bill on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury,reportedly.
Paddy Power are offering odds of 9/1 that 55-year-old singer will headline the festival in Worthy Farm, Somerset, next year.
The online bookmaker has also offered odds of 10/1 that the entire Before the Dawn tour will be cancelled and 5/2 odds that Bush will add shows outside of London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now