Katrina taking singing classes from Farhan
New Delhi: Actress Katrina Kaif can sing now and the credit goes to her co-star Farhan Akhtar in `Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara`, who is giving her singing lessons.
The 26-year-old actress who has often been criticised for her poor knowledge of Hindi in the films, has used her own voice for this film.
"Farhan is giving me singing classes and I feel this is the best part of him. He taught me to sing in rhythm during the shoot. He`s also a best driver with lots of patience in him," she said.
Kaif also feels that after working in the film all his co-stars have become "friends for life".
"They all have become friends for life and I am planing to celebrate my birthday on July 16 (just a day after the release) with them," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie