Katrina taking singing classes from Farhan
New Delhi: Actress Katrina Kaif can sing now and the credit goes to her co-star Farhan Akhtar in `Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara`, who is giving her singing lessons.
The 26-year-old actress who has often been criticised for her poor knowledge of Hindi in the films, has used her own voice for this film.
"Farhan is giving me singing classes and I feel this is the best part of him. He taught me to sing in rhythm during the shoot. He`s also a best driver with lots of patience in him," she said.
Kaif also feels that after working in the film all his co-stars have become "friends for life".
"They all have become friends for life and I am planing to celebrate my birthday on July 16 (just a day after the release) with them," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch