Katrina taking singing classes from Farhan
New Delhi: Actress Katrina Kaif can sing now and the credit goes to her co-star Farhan Akhtar in `Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara`, who is giving her singing lessons.
The 26-year-old actress who has often been criticised for her poor knowledge of Hindi in the films, has used her own voice for this film.
"Farhan is giving me singing classes and I feel this is the best part of him. He taught me to sing in rhythm during the shoot. He`s also a best driver with lots of patience in him," she said.
Kaif also feels that after working in the film all his co-stars have become "friends for life".
"They all have become friends for life and I am planing to celebrate my birthday on July 16 (just a day after the release) with them," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track