Keira Knightley surprises co-stars with her singing
London: Actress Keira Knightley surprised her `Begin Again` co-stars with her singing skills.
The 29-year-old actress plays a singer-songwriter in the film and her co-stars were full of anticipation for her first musical scenes, and were left pleasantly surprised.
"The tension was thick with anticipation and then she sang and everyone was like, `Oh my God, she can sing`," Knightley`s co-star Mark Ruffalo said.
Knightley recently joked that while she was pleased with her voice in the movie, she wanted to "sound like Adele".
"I had actually done it on one other movie but in a very different style, but no, I`ve never sung like this. I was actually quite disappointed that I didn`t sound like Adele," she previously said.
"You know when you`re in the shower and you`re just singing and you think, `Wow, I sound really good right now. I sound so good I could totally do that Adele thing`. And then you get into a recording studio, as I did, and you think, `Oh, no, I can`t do the Adele thing`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert