Keira Knightley surprises co-stars with her singing
London: Actress Keira Knightley surprised her `Begin Again` co-stars with her singing skills.
The 29-year-old actress plays a singer-songwriter in the film and her co-stars were full of anticipation for her first musical scenes, and were left pleasantly surprised.
"The tension was thick with anticipation and then she sang and everyone was like, `Oh my God, she can sing`," Knightley`s co-star Mark Ruffalo said.
Knightley recently joked that while she was pleased with her voice in the movie, she wanted to "sound like Adele".
"I had actually done it on one other movie but in a very different style, but no, I`ve never sung like this. I was actually quite disappointed that I didn`t sound like Adele," she previously said.
"You know when you`re in the shower and you`re just singing and you think, `Wow, I sound really good right now. I sound so good I could totally do that Adele thing`. And then you get into a recording studio, as I did, and you think, `Oh, no, I can`t do the Adele thing`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'