Lady Gaga blasts `stupid popstar rules` stopping her from releasing more tracks
Johannesburg: Lady Gaga has said that she wants to “cry,” as there are so many songs she has recorded but cannot release them.
The 26-year-old singer claimed that “stupid popstar rules” prevented her from releasing more tracks.
“Do you now how hard it is to have albums+albums of new music that i can’t play u. let me just lay on the floor + cry *stupid popstar rules* (sic),” News24 quoted her as tweeting.
Gaga has put out two full albums since her debut single ‘Just Dance’ in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims