Lady Gaga blasts `stupid popstar rules` stopping her from releasing more tracks
Johannesburg: Lady Gaga has said that she wants to “cry,” as there are so many songs she has recorded but cannot release them.
The 26-year-old singer claimed that “stupid popstar rules” prevented her from releasing more tracks.
“Do you now how hard it is to have albums+albums of new music that i can’t play u. let me just lay on the floor + cry *stupid popstar rules* (sic),” News24 quoted her as tweeting.
Gaga has put out two full albums since her debut single ‘Just Dance’ in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kapoor and Sons': Meet cricketers Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra
- Paul McCartney voices for Skype emojis!
- Salman Khan surprised Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights Live’ – What happened next
- Have to be at the Oscars for Leonardo DiCaprio: Kate Winslet
- Tom Cruise allows politician to use movie poster