Lady Gaga in Twitter row with gossip blogger Perez Hilton
Melbourne: Lady Gaga has apparently sparked a twitter feud with gossip blogger Perez Hilton , over a text message he had sent after she sustained a hip injury.
The `Judas` hitmaker took to Twitter and accused him of making fun out of her misery.
Gaga tweeted that she still had the text message of her sitting on a wheelchair with `Karma` written across it and Madonna pointing a gun at her, on the day of her accident, News.com.au reported.
Gaga`s tweet came within hours of Hilton`s criticizing review of her latest album `Applause`.
The blogger shared a video on twitter where he said that the track was "unrelatable" as it was all about Gaga and he was disappointed by it.
Soon after that, loyal fans of the 27-year-old singer started sending vicious messages to Hilton, after which Gaga urged them to "ignore" the blogger.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!