Lalit composed `Pehla Nasha` for wife
Mumbai: Composer Lalit says he composed the song `Pehla Nasha` in "Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar" for his wife and feels it`s his contribution to Valentine`s Day.
"I composed `Pehla Nasha` for my wife only, when we met for the first time. That`s a song which every year hundreds of couples dedicate to their girlfriends. And that`s been my contribution to Valentine`s Day," Lalit said here in an interview.
The composer duo of Jatin-Lalit has given beautiful romantic compositions for films like "Khamoshi: The Musical", "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Mohabbatein" and "Fanaa", among others.
After working for almost 16 years, Jatin and Lalit parted ways due to some personal issues in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15