Lalit composed `Pehla Nasha` for wife
Mumbai: Composer Lalit says he composed the song `Pehla Nasha` in "Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar" for his wife and feels it`s his contribution to Valentine`s Day.
"I composed `Pehla Nasha` for my wife only, when we met for the first time. That`s a song which every year hundreds of couples dedicate to their girlfriends. And that`s been my contribution to Valentine`s Day," Lalit said here in an interview.
The composer duo of Jatin-Lalit has given beautiful romantic compositions for films like "Khamoshi: The Musical", "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Mohabbatein" and "Fanaa", among others.
After working for almost 16 years, Jatin and Lalit parted ways due to some personal issues in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'