Lalit composed `Pehla Nasha` for wife
Mumbai: Composer Lalit says he composed the song `Pehla Nasha` in "Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar" for his wife and feels it`s his contribution to Valentine`s Day.
"I composed `Pehla Nasha` for my wife only, when we met for the first time. That`s a song which every year hundreds of couples dedicate to their girlfriends. And that`s been my contribution to Valentine`s Day," Lalit said here in an interview.
The composer duo of Jatin-Lalit has given beautiful romantic compositions for films like "Khamoshi: The Musical", "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Mohabbatein" and "Fanaa", among others.
After working for almost 16 years, Jatin and Lalit parted ways due to some personal issues in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'