Lil Wayne makes first public appearance after hospitalization
Los Angeles: Hip hop star Lil Wayne was spotted at Miami`s Mansion nightclub to celebrate fellow rapper Rocko.
Wayne, 30, made his first public appearance since being hospitalized after suffering a seizure last month and was joined by Cash Money Records founder Birdman, reported People magazine.
"Lil Wayne looked healthy and fresh-faced. He sipped on water while holding court at a VIP table on Mansion`s stage that overlooked the crowd," a source said.
Waynes had recently revealed in an interview that he is epileptic and "prone to seizures".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Oops! Iulia Vantur 'just friends' with Salman Khan? Full story inside
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch