Lil Wayne makes first public appearance after hospitalization
Los Angeles: Hip hop star Lil Wayne was spotted at Miami`s Mansion nightclub to celebrate fellow rapper Rocko.
Wayne, 30, made his first public appearance since being hospitalized after suffering a seizure last month and was joined by Cash Money Records founder Birdman, reported People magazine.
"Lil Wayne looked healthy and fresh-faced. He sipped on water while holding court at a VIP table on Mansion`s stage that overlooked the crowd," a source said.
Waynes had recently revealed in an interview that he is epileptic and "prone to seizures".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?