Lil Wayne makes first public appearance after hospitalization
Los Angeles: Hip hop star Lil Wayne was spotted at Miami`s Mansion nightclub to celebrate fellow rapper Rocko.
Wayne, 30, made his first public appearance since being hospitalized after suffering a seizure last month and was joined by Cash Money Records founder Birdman, reported People magazine.
"Lil Wayne looked healthy and fresh-faced. He sipped on water while holding court at a VIP table on Mansion`s stage that overlooked the crowd," a source said.
Waynes had recently revealed in an interview that he is epileptic and "prone to seizures".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!