Lil Wayne makes first public appearance after hospitalization
Los Angeles: Hip hop star Lil Wayne was spotted at Miami`s Mansion nightclub to celebrate fellow rapper Rocko.
Wayne, 30, made his first public appearance since being hospitalized after suffering a seizure last month and was joined by Cash Money Records founder Birdman, reported People magazine.
"Lil Wayne looked healthy and fresh-faced. He sipped on water while holding court at a VIP table on Mansion`s stage that overlooked the crowd," a source said.
Waynes had recently revealed in an interview that he is epileptic and "prone to seizures".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here