Limp Bizkit to perform in India
New Delhi: American rock band Limp Bizkit is set to perform in India as part of the Fly Music Festival, to be held here Feb 16-17.
Fly Music Festival, organised by Percept Live, a global entertainment venture of Percept Ltd, will bring together popular bands like Limp Bizkit, Anthrax, The Wailers (original band of Bob Marley) and The Doors (original band of Jim Morrison) on one platform.
The festival will also see artists like KT Tunstall, The Dhol Foundation, Deap Valley, Dub Pistols, Cuban Brothers, Kittty Daisy & Lewis, Nervecell enthralling the Indian audiences with their music.
"Live entertainment has the power of bringing social change. There is no better feeling than to give our crowds an ultimate music experience. We are excited to take it to the next level," Shailendra Singh, of Percept Ltd said in a statement.
The complete line-up for the fest will be announced soon on www.flymusicfestival.com. Tickets will go on sale from Jan 10 through Book My Show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing