Lorde to perform at 2014 Billboard Music Awards
Los Angeles: Singer Lorde will perform at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards.
It has been announced that the pop star will be singing her new hit `Tennis Court`, which features on her debut album Pure Heroine, reported Ace Showbiz.
Lorde and Imagine Dragons lead this year`s nominees, with nods in 12 categories.
Both the singers will be performing on the annual awards show alongside Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez, Florida Georgia Line, John Legend, Miranda Lambert and Jason Derulo.
There will also be a preview of Michael Jackson`s new posthumously-released album.
Billboard Music Awards will take place on May 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam