Lorde to perform at 2014 Billboard Music Awards
Los Angeles: Singer Lorde will perform at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards.
It has been announced that the pop star will be singing her new hit `Tennis Court`, which features on her debut album Pure Heroine, reported Ace Showbiz.
Lorde and Imagine Dragons lead this year`s nominees, with nods in 12 categories.
Both the singers will be performing on the annual awards show alongside Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez, Florida Georgia Line, John Legend, Miranda Lambert and Jason Derulo.
There will also be a preview of Michael Jackson`s new posthumously-released album.
Billboard Music Awards will take place on May 18.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship