Louis Tomlinson hits back at parents` complaint
London: One Direction`s Louis Tomlinson has reacted to complaint about his band`s "sexualised" lyrics by posting a cheeky response on Twitter.
The 22-year-old made fun of the complaint made by parents because they thought the lyrics of `Live While We`re Young` were too explicit for them to sing, reports a website.
Louis took to Twitter and defended the lyrics "Tonight let`s get some, and live while we`re young" by posting: "Dear Mr and Mrs Stone, I`m deeply saddened by your complaint to Chelsea High School regarding our lyrics (sic)."
He added: "I hope the two of you `get some` very soon. (sic)."
The response was retweeted by more than 70,000 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio