Louis Tomlinson hits back at parents` complaint
London: One Direction`s Louis Tomlinson has reacted to complaint about his band`s "sexualised" lyrics by posting a cheeky response on Twitter.
The 22-year-old made fun of the complaint made by parents because they thought the lyrics of `Live While We`re Young` were too explicit for them to sing, reports a website.
Louis took to Twitter and defended the lyrics "Tonight let`s get some, and live while we`re young" by posting: "Dear Mr and Mrs Stone, I`m deeply saddened by your complaint to Chelsea High School regarding our lyrics (sic)."
He added: "I hope the two of you `get some` very soon. (sic)."
The response was retweeted by more than 70,000 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more
- Watch: Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish Deshmukh woo the ladies in 'Pyar Ki' song from 'Housefull3'!