Louis Tomlinson hits back at parents` complaint
London: One Direction`s Louis Tomlinson has reacted to complaint about his band`s "sexualised" lyrics by posting a cheeky response on Twitter.
The 22-year-old made fun of the complaint made by parents because they thought the lyrics of `Live While We`re Young` were too explicit for them to sing, reports a website.
Louis took to Twitter and defended the lyrics "Tonight let`s get some, and live while we`re young" by posting: "Dear Mr and Mrs Stone, I`m deeply saddened by your complaint to Chelsea High School regarding our lyrics (sic)."
He added: "I hope the two of you `get some` very soon. (sic)."
The response was retweeted by more than 70,000 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show