Mel C reveals disappointment over Posh not showing up for musical premiere
Washington: Melanie Chisholm has admitted that she and her bandmates were disappointed that Victoria Beckham didn`t show up at their `Viva Forever` premiere.
The ‘Sporty Spice’ opened up about her thoughts on the singer-turned-designer`s superstar family and her skipping out on a Spice Girls reunion.
After the whole group reunited at the London Olympics in August 2012, the ladies got back together in December 2012 to attend the London premiere of the Spice Girls musical ` Viva Forever`. But this time, Beckham didn`t join them.
"We were disappointed that Victoria didn`t arrive with us on the red carpet at the premiere, I`m not going to lie," Us magazine to a UK magazine.
That evening was about her family, and that`s what she wanted to do, she said.
She added that the Spice Girls really respect each other, so they didn`t make huge fuzz about it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing