Michael Jackson`s doc took 20k pounds per day as fees for star
London: Michael Jackson`s physician, Conrad Murray, had demanded 20,000 pounds a day as fees to look after the singer in London during his planned comeback tour, a court has heard.
Attorney Kathy Jorrie told an LA court that Murray also asked for a "back-up" medic to allow him to go sightseeing in London, and a CPR machine because he feared "anything could go wrong" during the 50 gigs at the O2 Arena, it was alleged.
According to Jorrie, Murray had eventually agreed a 100,000-pound a-month pay deal but the King of Pop died before the tour.
Jackson`s mum and kids have filed a wrongful death case against music promoters AEG .
Murray is currently serving a four-year jail term for the singer`s involuntary manslaughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan