Mika sings for children`s film
New Delhi: Popular Punjabi singer Mika, who has sung groovy chartbusters like "Mauja hi mauja", "Pungi" and "Tu mera hero", has lent his voice for a number in children`s film "Pappu Ki Pughdandi".
Choreographer-turned-director Seemaa Desai is said to have requested Mika to sing for her upcoming debut film, which is being made for the Children’s Film Society India (CFSI).
A source close to the crooner said: "Mika loves children and when he was approached for a song, which is for a children’s film, he could not say no and readily agreed to be part of this fun film and lent his voice."
The source adds that Mika has already recorded the song and loved its lyrics, penned by Sateesh Seth.
Composer Kashyap Sompura had only Mika in his mind while making the music for the song, read a statement.
"Pappu Ki Pughdandi" will go on floors later this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!